Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sleeping On The Moon

Hello, crafty friends! Hopping onto the blog real quick to share the latest creation of mine made for a new bundle of joy that joined my colleague's family a couple of days ago. For this card I've decided to put to use some supplies which I've never had a chance to have on my projects so far - a doily and paper flowers. As far as I'm concerned, I think it turned out pretty well. And now, without further ado, let's get right to the card:

Hope you've enjoyed today's card! Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz: #329 Going Dotty
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog: #193 Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenges: #140 Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog: Animal Magic
The ABC Challenge: J is for 'Just As You Like'
One Stitch At A Time: #264 Layer It Up
Alphabet Challenge Blog: H is for Hand Coloured Image
Craftinghazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: June 2016 Challenge

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet baby card! Love the polka dot paper & the image is adorable. Thanks for joining our QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet baby card. Love all the layers on the card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Amnimal Magic Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at CraftyCatz for our dotty challenge.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo cute! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to sleep on the moon please? Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us at OSAAT this fortnight, I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Love 'n' hugs Sall OSAAT DT.

    ReplyDelete