Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Gerda Steiner June Challenge - Picnic Penguin

Hello, crafty friends! I'm stopping by today to share a recent creation of mine which was inspired by June image from Gerda Steiner's Monthly Progressive Challenge. When I first saw this little penguin with a picnic basket, I couldn't decide what kind of card I should create to make it to stand out from all other cards which are going to be submitted for this months challenge. I'd been thinking of creating a scene with this cutie having fun somewhere outside among lots of beautiful flowers or having a picnic with one of his buddies, but wasn't truly satisfied with those ideas. I'd been wondering what scene to come up with until I saw "Alien Invasion" stamp set in my drawer. And then it struck me what kind of card I needed to create for this challenge. So here is what I came up with:

I hope you've enjoyed today's card! Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Gerda Steiner Designs: Monthly Challenge - June 2016
Eureka Stamps: #196 Things With Wings
DigiDesigns Challenge Blog: Favorite Color Combination
Melonheadz Friends: Masculine Challenge
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog: #79 It's A Boy Thing
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More: #197 Make Your Mark
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: #308 Favorite Color Combo
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog: For a Guy


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dianchik. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How inventive of you to have an alien picnic! Love all your colors on this and it truly does make me smile. Thanks for entering our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable card - your images are so fun! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and fabulous card -- lvoe your images -- Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card in such lovely vibrant colours - thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. Thank you for joining in the challenge at Eureka Stamps.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so awesome!! I absolutely love your background, the colours are incredible and you've created such a fun scene. I'm so glad you shared this with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is FABULOUS! I would love to have you share this with us at these two challenge blogs. They're both always Anything Goes, and you can win some awesome prizes at both challenges. I really hope that you will stop by and link up with us.
    Karen Letchworth, Challenge Coordinator
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    AND
    CropStop
    www.cropstop.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is just brilliant!! So cute and fun and such a fabulous design!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Dis Digis!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a unique idea for a card. I love the background and all the elements you've included to make such a darling card. Thanks for sharing this at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous space card, did smile when I saw the penquin in a spaceship.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card! Thank you so much for sharing it in the MelonHeadz Friends Masculine Challenge.

    ReplyDelete