Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

CASometry Challenge 2 - Third Stage

Hello, crafty friends! Wow, it's been quite a while since I last wrote anything here. Well, it's been really busy here for the last couple of days without a chance to sit and create something new. Luckily, I've got those days behind me now and I'm fully ready to share with you some of my recent creations. Today I would like to share with you a new birthday card which was inspired by the current CASometry Challenge 2. Make five. over umichka.com. It's already time for the third stage of the challenge where we are to create 5 clean and simple cards with the same stamp set for all the stages. And here is my latest creation with Happy Hoppy Bunny Set by Gerda Steiner Designs. For this card I've decided to go with the happy bunny who is having a birthday party today:

Hope you've liked today's card! Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by!

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Gerda Steiner Designs: 21st Share your Designs Challenge
Eureka Stamps: #195 Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More: #196 Anything Goes
The Diva's that cut ... paper: Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenges: #139 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges: #314 Always Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #156 AG + A Sentiment

9 comments:

  1. An adorable image, lovely and bright. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image! I love the banner and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is so cute. And nice card design. Thank you for participating in Eureka Stamps "Anything goes" challenge this week. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card couldn't be an happier! Love the pops of bright colour against the monochrome background.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bunny looks to be having a whale of a time on his birthday, great job with the design.
    Thanks for linking up at ATSM. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I'm late with my comment! I love your fun card!
    Thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps!
    Hope you can play along this time too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So darn cute.


    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and cute card! Love the critter, thanks for joining us Die Cut Diva's

    ReplyDelete