Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Newborn Baby Boy Card

Hi everyone! I'm back today with another children's card I've been working on lately. This time I thought I'd share with you something positive, something connected with the celebration of a new life - newborn baby boy card. Inspired by the latest workshop organized by Mavelu store, I decided to give it a try and to use Distress Inks for creating a background. And that's how I ended up with the following card made for a friend of mine:


All in all, I was left satisfied with my new creation and I'm looking forward to start using Distress Inks in my works more frequently. 
That's all for now! Thanks so much for stopping by!:)

I'm trying my luck at these challenges:
Najlepsi Par: Galerija meseca maja
Southern Girls Challenge: #111 Spots & Dots
Come and Get it Challenges: Tic Tac Toe (Design Paper - Sentiment - 2 or more layers)
Artistic Inspirations: #132 AG with a Twist of Die Cuts
Incy Wincy Designs: All or Nothing
Craft Your Passion Challenges: #263 Always Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant: #300 Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. Voščilnica je prav res vesela, kot se za takšno priložnost spodobi :-))).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Perfect for welcoming a new little one into the world. Thank you so much for joining in on the challenge at The Pink Elephant!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little card for a newborn!
    I love the little hedgehog!
    I was trying to follow your blog but can't see how to do it!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty.

    Tammi
    Craft Your Passion GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, how cute!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis, I hope you join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete