Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Sweet Baby Elephant

Here comes my first birthday card of this month.
Didn't know how exactly to start, that's why I've decided to use a new technique, something that hasn't been present in my previous works. First idea which popped up in my head was paints. But, to tell you the truth, I'm not on good terms with them:( After some thinking, I've made up my mind to give it a try. Some time later the following card has been created:


One might say that there is nothing special in it, nothing to be proud of, but, as far as I'm concerned, I would definitely say that this card means a lot to me. It shows that there will always be many new levels waiting to be achieved. 

I would like to submit this card into the below challenges:
Creative Inspirations: #311 Cute Critters
Seize the Birthday: Make Your Own Background
Cute Card Thursday: #371 Use a Sentiment
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Dianchik, Wajt a great card and I love that you were happy to try something new...thank you for joining in with us his week at Creative Inspirations...xxx
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paint splatters add lots of fun to your card, Dianchik! Your little pink ellie is darling, too - thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink elephant is too cute!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous creation in a lovely colour scheme! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete