Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Eureka Stamps Challenge #140 Flowers

Happy Monday, friends! Welcome to Eureka Stamps Challenge #140: Flowers!
Frankly speaking, I'm super excited to join such a fantastic design team and try to help to inspire many of you to create something completely awesome. 
For this week's challenge I've decided to use the digital image 14709 Flowers Border.
Since I hadn't had a chance to try my Lawn Fawn Sunny Skies stamps and dies yet at all, they were definitely calling my name. My favorite images in that set are two lovely birds, so I felt like making them the main features of my card. So after some thinking, planning, choosing appropriate background and embellishments the following card has been created:

Here is a close up:

Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by!

Some challenges I would like to enter:
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: #90 Spring Has Sprung!
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: #138 Lots of Flowers!
QKR Stampede: #138 Nature
Dragons Lair Designs: A Bouquet of Flowers
Crafty Calender Challenge: Things With Wings
Najlepsi Par: Galerija meseca maja and Ko me inspirira #36
Come and Get It Challenges: Got Flowers?


9 comments:

  1. Beautifully bright and cheery...thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Fussy and Fancy!! Hope to see you again next challenge...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a darling card! Love the bright colors & such a great design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Love those little birds! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just absolutely adorable! Those birds are so sweet and I love the fresh design. Congrats on your new team, and thanks for joining us in our QKR Stampede Nature Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and lovely layout, thanks for joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tako prisrčna in vesela voščilnica.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love the scene you have created. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. Karal DT (& happy to have you on the Eureka Team)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Lovely colouring and design. Thank you for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenges, Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete