Hello crafty friends! I'm stopping by today to share with you a recent creation of mine featuring a recently released Hoppiness Clear Stamp Set by Gerda Steiner Designs. And here is what I came up with for this time:
This cheerful card will definitely come in handy for any birthday and is very easy to make.
Now let's get right to 10 steps which will help you to create such a card:
1. Start off by cutting 3 circles on your panel.
2. Once this is done, stamp different small images from Moody Unicorns Clear Stamp Set around the circles leaving some space for a sentiment.
3. Mask these images off.
4. Create an ink blended background and spritz some water on the panel to get the spots.
5. Remove the masks and let the background dry for a while.
6. Stamp bunnies from Hoppiness Clear Stamp Set onto a piece of paper and color them with any coloring supplies you prefer (I did it with my Copics).
7. Once the panel is dry, color the images on it.
8. Add some ink on the card base as well.
9. Glue the panel to the card base and place the bunnies into the circles.
10. Stamp a sentiment to finish off the card.
Pretty simple, isn't it?
And once again these super cute bunnies helped us to create a new different project. Like I was saying, the range of use of this stamp set is extensive:)
I hope you liked my little inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Send A Smile 4 Kids: Spring Colors 4 Kids Challenge
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: #240 Anything Goes
QKR Stampede: #233 Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog: Z for Zero Embellishments
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes
Fairy tale challengeblog: #163 Your first/last stamp
Addicted to Stamps and More: #251 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: #467 Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: #182 Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges: #336 Anything Goes