Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Somebunny Like You

Hello everyone! Hope you're doing well. Today I would like to reveal some great news I've been waiting to share with you for quite some time now. I'm really happy to announce that I'll be once again guest designing for my all time favorite Gerda Steiner Designs 💃

For the next couple of weeks I'll be sharing with you some projects of mine featuring the recently released Hoppiness Clear Stamp Set which includes lots of super cute bunnies that are perfect for any project. Let's start with the first one. Of course, no one can resist putting these little cuties on love themed cards and today's card isn't an exception. 

Here is what I came up for my Valentine this year:

I started off by creating ink blended background. First I colored the sky, then grass, and once I put them together, I spritzed some water on the panel to create a super-duper effect that I like a lot. Once this was done, I stamped bunnies, a fence, and a butterfly onto a piece of paper and colored them with my Copics. After fussy cutting the images, I put all the elements together and stamped the sentiment. I added a couple of sequins to finish off the card. And that's how this project was created 😃

Well, I though that I should add some other present next to the card and decided to make a bookmark with the help of the same stamp set. And now, without further ado, here is my bookmark to hopefully give you some inspiration:

Like I was saying, the range of use of this stamp set is extensive and I will try to show at least some of them😃

I hope you liked my little inspiration. Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!

I would also like to enter the card into the following challenges:
Najlepsi Par: Galerija meseca februarja (sonce)
Di's Digi Designs Challenge: Include An Animal Challenge
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog: #108 Simply Love
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Your Favorite Combo Challenge
Scrapping4funChallenge: #84 Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash: #290 Heartless! (no hearts allowed)
Little Red Wagon: #381 Season of Love (Gerda Steiner Designs)
Cute Card Thursday: #465 No Patterned Paper
Let's Craft and Create: #122 Love Is In The Air
Alphabet Challenge Blog: Y for You Choose

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dianchik. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK!!! Those wee bunnies are just TOO freakin cute!!
    Love the card and the bookmark!
    Thanks so much for getting "Heartless" with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaksna ljubkost! In se posebej vsec mi je knjizno kazalo s kukajocim zajckom;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured, wonderful card and book mark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and bookmark. The bunnies are adorable. Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time, hugs Beatriz dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and bookmark! Great colors and sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create challenge. We hope to see you again. ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so sweet. And Congratulations on the DT spot. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, super cute! ..Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous!! What lovely little bunnies! Fab litter scene too! Thanks so much for sharing at Dis Digis!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastična je kot so vedno vse tvoje voščilnice z močnimi barvami :-))
    Hvala, ker ustvarjaš z nami pri Scrapping4funChallenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and tag. Love the sentiment
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute. Thanks for joining in the fun at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete