Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Peek A Boo

Hi there, everyone! I'm stopping by today to share with you another card of mine featuring a very cute and recently released Hoppiness Clear Stamp Set by super talented Gerda Steiner Designs. And here is what I came up with this time:

Yes, this stamp set is perfect for making newborn baby cards. It includes a little bunny that can be used as a newborn baby boy or just add a self drawn bow and you'll get a girl 😊

I started off by creating ink blended background. First I colored the sky, then the bushes, and once I put them together, I spritzed some water on the panel to get these spots. Once this was done, I stamped bunnies and a butterfly onto a piece of paper and colored them with my Copics. After fussy cutting the images, I put all the elements together and stamped the sentiment. To finish off the card I added a couple of sequins on the front bush . 
And that's how this project was created 😃

And for those who was patient enough to read through the first part of my post, I have a bonus shaker tag to share with you:

Hoppiness Stamp Set turned out to be a perfect one for creating tags, especially the ones that have a shaker element. Any bunny from this set would perfectly fit into the circle cut and you can make a tag for whatever occasion you like: Valentine's day, birthday, a thank you note, etc. Like I was saying, the range of use of this stamp set is extensive 😉

Well, I guess that's all for today 😊
Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!

I would like to enter the card into the following challenges:
Scrapping4funChallenges: #84 Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations: #173 Anything Goes
City Crafter Challenge Blog: #350 A Few Stitches
Addicted to Stamps and More: #230 Photo Inspiration
Little Red Wagon: #382 Down On The Farm
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #174 Animals + A Sentiment
Little Miss Muffet Challenges: #157 Anything Goes
Di's Digi Designs Challenge: Die Cuts and/or Punches
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: #239 Anything Goes
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog: #228 Anything Goes

18 comments:

  1. Super cute bunny and a fun design. Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute lovely card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gret, I love the background with these splashes. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Martina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great projects, the card is super cute beautifully coloured and great design. I love the tag so so pretty. So glad you could play along with CCCB this week.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! Lovely creations! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kako ljubki zajcki in se posebej mi je vsec tisti, ki kuka skozi krogec. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These bunnies are so cute and you made great cards with them.
    Lia, Dt S4F

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, I love the inking! Absolutely fantastic tag! That paper lovely. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges and hope to see you again. Good luck.

    - Khushboo Gandhi, DT

    My blog: http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    Inspiration Destination, DT
    Craft Your Passion, DT
    Crafting With An Attitude, DT
    Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, DT
    Simply Create Too, DT
    Get Creative, DT
    Angie’s Digital Stamps, DT
    A Bit More Time To Craft, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute bunnies and awesome card. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bunnies are so stinkin'cute and I LOVE your tag! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute and fun - I love those stitched hills. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and tag, love the bunnies.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love both your projects. The card is really sweet and I love the amazing tag. Thanks for joining us at the Di's digi designs challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are gorgeous and so sweet....Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. JoJ kako simpatično voščilnico si naredila :-)) Zelo mi je všeč štampiljka s temi zajčki. Tudi tagec je zelo lep.
    Hvala, ker ustvarjaš z nami pri Scrapping4funChallenges.

    ReplyDelete