Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

Welcome To The World

Hello, crafty friends! I'm back today with another card featuring a very cute and recently released Go Wild Clear Stamp Set by Gerda Steiner Designs which turns out to be perfect for creating any adventure scenes with adorable animals. 

And here is what I came up with for today:

Yes, this stamp set came also in handy for making newborn baby cards 😊

I started off by creating ink blended background and then spritzed some water on the panel to get the spots. Once this was done, I die cut a star on one side of the panel and added some false stitches on the other one. After placing a piece of design paper and the panel on the card base, I stamped a mouse, an elephant and balloons onto a piece of paper and colored them with my Copics. Then I put all the elements together and added the stamped sentiment. Since the card looked a little empty I added a butterfly and a cloud to fill in the empty space. And that's how this project was created 😃

Well, I guess that's all for today 😊

Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Najlepsi Par: Galerija meseca aprila
Hiding in My Craft Room: #297 Tic Tac Toe (animal, glitter, die cut)
Addicted to Stamps and More: #237 Make Your Mark
Crafty Creations Challenges: #339 Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations: #177 Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash: #298 Use Punches and/or Dies

14 comments:

  1. ACK! How cute are your ellie and bear, coming together to welcome a new baby! Sweetness! So glad you shared your creativity in the Addicted to Stamps and More gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such darling images and perfect for a baby card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so perfect for a baby card - love it!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo kako luštna voščilnica in motiv je res zelo sladek :-))
    Vesela sem, da si dodala angleški zapis in se tako prijavila na izziv v naši CRAFT-alnici … Srečno!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card. Love the way you have showcased the image. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kakšna krasna druščina je na tvoji voščilnici. Pa spet sijoče, žive barve. Zelo mi je všeč.
    Hvala, da si se nam pridružila v Craft-alnici. Lp Lili

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kako super ozadje in pisana druščina. Prav veselo zgledajo. Lepo, da si se nam spet pridružila pri CRAFTalnici.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krasna je!!
    Hvala, da si ustvarjala z nami v CRAFT-alnici.

    ReplyDelete


  9. Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.This is so useful.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  10. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! 오피

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I’m very glad to see such fantastic information being shared freely out there. 타이마사지

    ReplyDelete