Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Babygirl Album

Hello, crafty friends! Hope you're doing well. That's true, I've been absent from here for already a month, but believe me I'm still crafting and currently working on making some crazy ideas of mine come to life šŸ˜„ At the moment I would prefer to share these ideas only with some close friends of mine, but I promise you'll learn everything soon enough. For the time being, I would like to share with you my latest creation which I've been working on for the last couple of weeks:

And now sneak peeks of some pages:


I think that's all for now. I hope you liked my little inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!

I would like to enter this album into the following challenges:
Najlepsi Par: Galerja meseca marca

Supplies used from the store:

1 comment:

  1. Iiii, prekrasen albumček :) Škoda, ker nisi dodala Ŕe več fotografij... Sama platnica pa - kapo dol! Zelo mi je vŔeč, da si uporabila Ŕivalni stroj, saj mu Ŕivi dodajo poseben čar :) Hvala za sodelovanje v naŔem izzivu. Lep pozdrav iz Ustvarjalnega dotika, Barbara

    ReplyDelete