Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Winter Card Series 2015 (Day 2)

Hi everyone! Today I would like to share another creation from my holiday cards collection inspired by the current Lawnscaping challenge "In with the old". It includes the paper pack "Let's Bokeh In The Snow" which I haven't used for a long time.

Here is the list of some other Lawn Fawn products which were also used in this card:
1. Stitched Hillside Borders
2. Large Stitched Rectangle
3. Forest Border

Hope you've enjoyed today's card! Thank you so much for stopping by!

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Super to see you able to share your lovely creativity again, Diane. It would be lovely to see any of your Christmas designs shared for my CHNC challenge extra for November. By the way I've sent you an email. x

    ReplyDelete